Tuesday, October 27, 2009

7 Months

During my blog vacation, I missed doing a post about Zach's 7 Months milestones...

At 7 months, he is weighing in at about 22 pounds

He is still doing his three meals a day and 4 bottles a day and I have also started giving him some snacks, teething cookies and puffs. He loves it! He is also doing really well holding his cup!

He is crawling EVERYWHERE. He is also going from stomach to sitting.

He has some territorial issues with Luke. If Luke tries to take a toy from Zach or get too close to his personal space, he starts kicking his little legs and crying!

He is a wiggle worm when you are changing his diaper or clothes, so I sing Old McZach had a Farm to him and he seems to immediately calm down and listen!

He is soooo much fun and daily is getting his own little personality!

I love you soooo sooo very much Zach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment