Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was lots of fun, lots of visiting, lots of riding in the car, lots of eating and honestly, I am glad it is OVER!!

We spent Christmas Eve with MeMe at her house in New Roads. We opened presents, attended church and MeMe cooked delicious shrimp pasta, salad, bread and some sweet treats.




Christmas Eve, Santa came...thank goodness he came early, because as you will see in the pictures...THE TIME STAMP IS CORRECT!!!...Luke was awake at 2:00 AM checking things out! After an hour of being awake, we convinced him that he HAD to go back to sleep.




We spent Christmas morning at our house with MeMe, Nannie and Uncle Keith having one of mine and Jeff's FAVORITE Christmas meals! Grits and Grillades. It was sooo good! This is another one of those dishes that I don't understand why we can not have at random times during the year.

For lunch, we went to Jeff's sister, Teresa's house. She, her husband Jim and Ms. Pat made a yummy lunch of ham, dressing and all the other fixin's and opened presents again there!







Dinner came around and we were on Round 3 of Meals! We made a first stop at my Dad's house to open presents then we were off to my Grandparents for dinner. Nana and PawPaw made a delicious dinner of beef tenderlion, potato salad and all the other fixin's again! By this time, I was about to explode!


So I have to say, it was a wonderful two days of family, food and gifts.

I spent Saturday and Sunday trying to find the floors in my house, cleaning, doing laundry and taking down Christmas.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! How did my man get his cut? Did he fall?

    ReplyDelete