Wednesday, November 11, 2009

8 Months

I am 8 Months Old today!!

These days Zach is just growing like a little weed. He is crawling everywhere!! He is also pulling up on anything he can find...the coffee table, the garbage can, his bed! And he is QUICK! So you can't take your eyes off of him for too long!

He is still taking 4 bottles a day. He has a bottle and breakfast, which consists of some type of fruit mixed with oatmeal or cereal. He has a bottle, veggie and a new thing...YoBaby Yogurt...for lunch. Then he has a snack, yogurt melts or a cookie and then 3 jars for dinner, a meat, a veggie and a dessert/fruit! Oh My Goodness, that's a lot of eating!! No wonder he weighs 22 pounds!!

He is starting to babble more, ma ma ma ma, da da da da, by by by by!

He is still sleeping like a little angel all night and taking two naps a day.

He loves for me to sing to him, which is quite strange, considering I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. But he can be fussing and I can start singing to him and he immediately calms down. His favorite song for when I am dressing him is Old McZach had a Farm, favorite for bath time (which is also Luke's favorite) is Splish Splash, I was Takin' a Bath and for bed time, when he and I sit in the chair in silence and I watch my angel drift to sleep, I sing Amazing Grace to him. It is the greatest time of the entire day!

He loves his toys. He can sit on the floor and completely entertain himself with his basket of toys!

He is such a sweet baby. I can't believe he is already 8 months old. Where has the time gone?? Just 4 shorts months before we will be celebrating a 1st Birthday!

I lovey lovey love love you Zach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment