Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

This year, I have much to be thankful for...

I have a beautiful home filled with 3 people that I cherish the most...My 3 Men...

I have food (and lots of baby food) in my pantry to feed my family...

I have running water and electricity to keep my family cool in the heat and warm in the winter and steamy hot baths for when I need to escape...

I have a wonderful Mom, Dad, sister, brother in laws, aunts, uncles, grandparents, sister in laws, and mother in law that loves me and is always there for me when I need them the most...

When you look at this it seems so simple...these are things that one seems to take for granted...these are just everyday things...but to some they are EVERYTHING!

This year has brought me lots of trials and tribulations along with so many blessings and much happiness that out weighs anything else. I have sooo much more to be thankful for!

I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!! May your day be filled with a warm home, good food and wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment