Sunday, September 13, 2009

COME ON MONDAY

Wait...

Hold on....

Still waiting....

It's coming....


Yeah...I've got nothing...HA! I have nothing to report this weekend, not even a single picture was taken!! :(

This entire week and weekend has been devoted to getting Luke and Zach back healthy! And with the rain, we have done absolutely nothing, but cook, play, take naps and stay inside. I will NEVER be sooo happy to see a Monday come. I am sooo ready for everyone to get back to school, babysitter, work...regular routine HERE WE COME!!! How awful is that? Who looks forward to a Monday????

Friday, I spent the entire day disinfecting my house. I washed and wiped everything that sat still. From blankets and pillowcases to changing the air filters and spraying Lysol on every door knob in the house, I would have to say that you could likely eat off of my floors right now!

Saturday, I did what I always thought would be the impossible...I took BOTH of my children to Wal-Mart grocery shopping!!! It actually proved not to be that bad. So GO ME! HA! A funny for Luke...Saturday night, I made crawfish fettuccine for dinner...Luke told me..."Mom, I can only eat the crawfish out of my fettuccine...". When I asked "why?"...he said..."because I am allergic to the noodles!!" I really wonder sometimes where he comes up with the things that come out of his mouth!

Today, again, we have done absolutely nothing. I cooked a HUGE lunch today of turkey and dressing, homemade mash potatoes and gravy, broccoli and cheese, smothered squash, rolls and chocolate chips cookies. It was very yummy!

I have the school clothes out, the diaper bag packed, the booksack and lunch box ready, the uniforms ironed and ready and MONDAY morning is as of right now about 13 hours away...BRING IT ON!!!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment