Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How Much Does Luke love his Nannie???

It's a long standing joke between me and Luke's Nannie (my sister)! I taught Luke long long ago the following:

Me: Luke, how much do you love Mommy?
(from the pic below, you see that he spreads his arms as wide as he can!!)

Me: Luke, how much do you love you Nannie?
(from the pic below, you will see that I have trained him to pinch his fingers together showing "just a whittle bit")!!

I know that it just ruffles Renee's feathers to NO end! But it is just soo cute! In all seriousness, he LOVES LOVES LOVES his Nannie to death and she is such a good Nannie to him! He is one lucky little guy!

(BTW...has anyone else been noticing that every picture I post of Luke...he has NO clothes on??? What the heck??!! THIS IS DEFINITELY A NANNIE TRAIT!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment