Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Soon....very soon...like any day now...Zach is going to crawl! Oh! My! Goodness!!! Let the Games Begin!! I have been cleaning my floors and trying to get every little piece of anything off of the floor and out of the way for when it happens! He gets on his little knees and rocks back and forth....he hasn't quite figured out yet to move his hands and actually move yet, but its coming and its coming quick!!! He is just growing tooo fast for me!!!'

Friday, Luke, Zach and I had dinner with Nannie and Uncle Keith at one of our favorite places, Que Pasa! It was delicious as always! Saturday morning we had soccer, which is always soo cute! Those little guys and girls are just precious! I love watching it, even if it does mean getting up early on Saturday morning!! After soccer, I recruited my sweet sister to go grocery shopping with me! She and Luke entertained themselves in the Halloween costumes and the toys while I made groceries! Thanks Nannie for being such a trooper and helping me out!

When I was shopping, I found pumpkins! October and November are two of my favorite months! I love Fall and all of the things that Fall brings. So I purchased some mini-pumpkins and busted out the fall leaves and did my mantel! It's about a weekend early, but I love it!!

Sunday, has been a typical lazy day in the Hubbard House! I cooked a big pot of Shrimp and Corn soup, made homemade chocolate chip cookies and took a big ole nap with my "3 Men"!

Leaving everyone with some pics of my babies! I will be sure to make an official announcement when the first move is made by Zach!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment