Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 Weeks Old

I am a few days late on posting this, but I wanted to share with everyone what Zach is doing at 6 weeks old and some pictures from birth to now.

Zach now weighs almost 10 pounds (8lb, 4.2 at birth) and is 23 inches long (21 at birth). He is taking 4 ounces of milk with a tablespoon and half of rice cereal with every bottle, still every three hours, except at night, WHEN HE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT LONG!!! He started sleeping all night at 4 weeks and it is GREAT!! He is an extremely happy baby, good sleeper and good eater. He is holding his head up now and looking around when on his belly or your shoulder. He is making cooing sounds...ooooo's and awwwwww's...its soo cute. He also smiles huge smiles when we talk to him!! He hates taking a bath and having his nose cleaned, so if you want to hear him cry, come over then, otherwise, he never makes a sound.

Two Days Old



2 Weeks Old



4 Weeks Old


6 Weeks Old



On other family news, this weekend we took a family trip to Baton Rouge on Saturday afternoon. We had the boys pictures made, went to dinner and then went to Cabela's (which happens to be Luke's favorite store). On Sunday, Luke went to Mississippi with Nannie and Uncle KeKe to Grammy and Papa's house for a crawfish boil. He got to see Bubba and Sissy and was very excited. Jeff went fishing and Zach and I stayed home and relaxed with a basket of laundry and HGTV.

The time has come for me to go back to work tomorrow morning. I have a whole routine in mind for how I want the mornings to go. I will have to report back on how things went. Hopefully as smoothly as possible! I just hope that I can make it to work with SOME makeup still on my eyes.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are soooo beautiful!! BEST I have even seen! And at least you got them in a timely manner!

    ReplyDelete