Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Just Need 6 More Weeks.....

Today, Zach and I went to my 6 week checkup...of course, I am all healthy and ready to go back to work...I was sooo hoping that Dr. Rousset would find some excuse for me to stay off another 6 weeks, but no such luck. I am thankful though to be healthy! I had to brag to Dr. Rousset about how good Zach is...he told me that he "only delivers the good ones!!" He is such a great doctor!!

Zach and I also went to Old Navy and to Shoe Station to make some exchanges for Luke from Easter. He was great and never even woke up. So for his first mini-shopping trip, I give him an A+!

We also went to see Nannie at her work. She had to show him off to all of the ladies she works with.

Below, you can see Zach all dressed up for his outing today!



Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment