Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi, I am self-teaching myself how to set this blog up. I want to give everyone a way to keep up with our family and the boys. I hope that everyone enjoys reading about our daily lives!! I promise to try to keep up with this as much as possible.

I will start this by including some pictures of the boys from Easter and the most recent event in the family, Zach's christening.

Luke and I boiled eggs on Good Friday and dyed the eggs, using brown eggs. I tend to think that they come out prettier when dyed. Luke enjoyed dying the eggs and mixing the colors. He also made sure that each of us had our own egg with our name on it and in the color of his choice. Saturday, we went to New Roads and had a crawfish boil with my mom's family. Luke always loves going to Aunt Lou and Uncle Kenny's house (I think it has something to do with him being spoiled rotten there...or is it the rock pond on her patio??) Luke went fishing and caught what he likes to call "a whale"!! And sweet little Zach slept the entire time!! Easter Sunday, we went to church and MeMe, Nannie and Uncle Keith joined us. We enjoyed lunch at our house afterwards and then took a much needed nap!







Last weekend, we had Zach christened at church. He was so good and didn't even make a peep when Father Byhia poured the water on his little head. He wore the same christening gown that I wore as a little girl and that Luke wore as well. We chose Uncle Kenny and Aunt Randi as Zach's Godparents and we appreciate Aunt Randi for coming all the way from Texas on Sunday for Zach's special day. After Mass, we all went to Sammy's for lunch. It was a great time visiting with everyone.



Well, I am about to give Zach his last bottle of the night and go to bed. Going to visit Zach's new babysitter tomorrow because I will be going back to work on Monday of next week :( . Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment