Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hump Day

Hey Good Morning. Its Wednesday, Hump Day...Week is almost over!! Which makes me sad...I only have two more days of maternity leave and its back to work for me on Monday! I know that John and Wendy are looking forward to me coming back, but I really just dont want to!!

Yesterday, Zach and I went to Ms. Mable's house. She will be keeping Zach for us while I work. She is such a sweet lady and I just know that she is going to be sooo good to my little man. She has been a family friend of Jeff's mom for years, so I know that he is going to be in good hands. I am sure Monday is going to be very hard for me, I already warned Ms. Mable to expect lots of phone calls from me!! She told me not to worry, that I could call anytime I wanted. I have been trying to think of a new routine for the house, to make sure that everything in the mornings goes smoothly. We will have to see how that works....

Well, I am off to do house cleaning and laundry. Tomorrow Zach and I are going to Baton Rouge for my doctors appointment and maybe some shopping. He is such a good baby and just rolls with the flow, should be easy to take him places.

Hope everyone has a great "Hump Day"

PS: I am including a picture today of Luke and his Nannie (who insisted that I need to blog everyday!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment