Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The New Routine

Yesterday morning at 5:50 am, the "New Routine" started. It begins with me getting up, showering and doing my hair and makeup. At 6:30, Zach gets up and is ready to eat. From 6:30 to 7:00, Zach eats and we spend our quiet time together. It is one of my most favorite times of the day. He falls back asleep and I just sit and look at him and steal kisses from those cute puffy cheeks. At 7:00, I lay him down and go wake the two monsters. Jeff and Luke basically require dynamite to get them out of bed! Luke gets juice, while Jeff begs for 5 more minutes. Luke gets dressed, I get dressed (while poor Jeff has to fend for himself) and we head to the kitchen, where we get breakfast, book sacks, diaper bags and bottles and head out the door by 7:35. Wheewwww...Busy Mornings!! But all goes smoothly!

Zach had a great day with his new sitter. Ms. Mable did a great job with keeping him on his schedule! I just know that she is going to be so good to my little man and I dont have to worry at all! I will have to take my camera with me so I can share a picture of Zach and Ms. Mable together to share.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment