Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Conversations with Luke

This morning on the way to Ms. Mable's:

As we pass Matt's nursery...
Luke: Mom, was Mr. Matt at his nursery?
Me: I don't think so Luke, I didn't see him...
Luke: Well, where is he?
3 seconds of silence...we are now passing the Christmas tree farm...
Luke: Mom, can we get 3 Christmas trees? One for me, one for you and one for Zach? Zach gets a whittle one...
Me: Sure, Luke
Luke: Mom, when is my Dad going get to get an 18-wheeler?

I lost composure at that one, burst out laughing and said, well, Luke, do you really think that he needs one...of course, he says "Yes!"

This afternoon when I picked him up from St. Pat's:
Luke: Mom, I get a check today...
Me: For what?
Luke: I was talking in the hallway...
Me: You got in trouble?
Luke: Welll, I only got 2 or 5 checks, that's all...

Poor baby, he gets talking soooo honestly from his Daddy and he just has soo much to say that I know that he can't help it!

I know that he had to have been telling them about this...
Luke: Mom, I told my class today that I can ride my bike without training wheels...
Me: You did? What did they say?
Luke: They said, cool, wow and awesome!

If you ever need a pick-me-up...feel free to call...Luke always has something interesting to say, I guarantee you a smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment