Monday, August 24, 2009

What's Rolling Around in My Head

Have you ever seen the episodes of Saturday Night Live...Deep Thoughts with Jack Handy...That's me tonight...

I keep a dry eraser calender on my fridge...tonight, I took it down tonight and I always start the new month with about a week left in the current month...September...wow...when I think about September, I immediately start thinking football, which takes me to Halloween (which BTW, I have planned the kids Halloween costumes and they are going to be MOST FABULOUS!!), which takes me to Thanksgiving and then down comes the famous boxes and the Christmas tree goes up and then we celebrate a New Year! My goodness at how time passes.

I need to shut my brain down from thinking and wondering and pondering soo much and just take it one day at a time...but I am afraid if I do...I will run out of days! HA!

By the way....
Free Clipart Picture of Large, Gold Star. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com
Star Number One for Luke this week...4 more to go...and he gets a BIG surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment