Sunday, August 16, 2009


Well, another weekend has come and gone!

About a month ago, I scheduled a day off for Friday. Jeff and I were going to have a "date day". We seem to never get to spend time alone, so we thought that since he was off on Fridays, I would take the day too and we could hang out. We originally planned to see a movie and have lunch. But Thursday came and he was having mucho pain from a tooth ache. Finally after convincing him he was "a big boy", he went to the dentist and got it checked out. Friday he was still feeling bad, so we didn't get to have our date, but I did get to get my house all cleaned, groceries bought, errands ran! It was soo nice...what I would give to have 3 days every weekend!

Saturday and Sunday were both completely uneventful. I DID get to take naps BOTH days! YAY! Kenidy came to play with Luke for a bit on Saturday. And on Sunday, Luke went to swim with Nannie and Keith! He just loves hanging out with them!



So thats a wrap on that! Tomorrow is back to the grind, school, work, school, work....its a never ending vicious cycle! But its life, my life, and I love it!

Hope everyone has a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment