Thursday, August 13, 2009

On the G-O

All week long, we have been on the G-O! The first week of school as gone great! Luke loves loves loves school. He asks me every afternoon if he can go back again tomorrow! He hops out of the car in the morning, gives me a big "Bye!" and off he goes! I have emailed his teacher a couple of times and she assures me that he is doing well, behaving well and is super smart! The riding the bus thing is going well too! So far, he has made it safely and soundly to St. Patrick's each day! But I truly think that Luke is soo outspoken, that he would not allow anyone to forget him, leave him behind or take him to the wrong location!

Monday and Tuesday came and went soo fast this week. Wednesday night, Luke, Zach and I went to have dinner at Nannie and Uncle Keith's apartment. Nannie made us a delicious meal of baked chicken with green beans and new potatoes (a recipe she got from Kelly's Korner) and salad. I am sooo impressed with her trying so hard to be domesticated! Luke insisted on taking a dip in the pool, thank goodness Nannie keeps a swim suit at her house for him!

We got good news this week, little Izabell got to come home from the hospital! YAY! She is under orders not to have outside company right now nor can she make any shopping trips to the grocery or Wal-Mart for a while, but she is home and healthy and we are all so very happy for that.

So thats a wrap for our week. This weekend I am going to sign Luke up for soccer. He is very excited and I am too! The grocery store is calling my name and hopefully I will be lucky enough to squeeze a nap in (on BOTH days!!).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment