Sunday, August 23, 2009


Luke was wore slap out from school this week. He is having a great time though, so we are soo very happy about that! As you can see, he was not interested in me taking his picture on Friday night while his favorite show Wow Wow Wubbzy was on!!

So instead I took Zach is in his room for some pics...I tried really hard to get the before, during and after of a roll-over, but he is just toooo quick for me!

Saturday morning, Jeff and Luke went for some male bonding time at the Canning's pond while Zach and I slept in and then cleaned house. I told Zach..."lets go in Luke's room and play...thats where all of the fun stuff is..." HA!
Zach chillaxin' in Luke's chair...shhhh, don't tell Luke!

Sunday morning Luke got up and got dressed...apparently he is ready for hunting season. It took me and Jeff to convince him that it was August...but that hunting time was just a short time away!

Zach moved up in the car seat world this weekend. We retired the infant carrying car seat...well, first because he was at the weight limit, second he was at the length limit and third...I just couldn't tote it anymore!!

Zach figured out this weekend how to put his foot in his mouth. I soo well remember the first time that Luke did that! Soo cute!
Luke

Zach

Zach is also doing really well on sitting up on his own.
Luke

Zach

In other exciting news, we Congratulate our friends Josh and Tracey on their 3rd child, a little girl, Annabelle born on Thursday of this week. Both Mom and baby are doing great and welcomed home by big brother Blake and big sister, Grace. Also, we Congratulate our friends Dean and Michelle on the birth of their 3rd child, a little girl, Lexy born on Saturday. Again, Mom and baby are great and are welcomed home by two big sisters, Alex and Emily.

We are looking forward this week to hearing from Luke's new soccer coach and when he will get to start practices and all of that fun stuff. As soon as I have a schedule, I will post it or email it out, so if you would like to attend a game you can!

Also, this weekend, I worked on my monthly picture of the kids. I have decided that I am going to try to send a new collage picture out of the kids at least once a month to everyone. Last month, I sent out the black and white picture and this month...well...its going to be a surprise and trust me...its a GOOD one! Be looking for that in your mail box next week!

Happy "Week" to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment