Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Friday!

I don't think that I have ever been so ready to see a Friday come! The week has been great, but I am sooo ready for the weekend. Luke and Zach have had a great week at school and with Ms. Mable. We all seem to be adjusting well to the new routine and I am settling back into work a little more each day. John and Wendy have been great to me, I am very thankful for a great boss and friend!!

I hope to get some "honey-do's" done at the house over the weekend. We have Luke's 4th Birthday coming up and if you know me, you know that I love love love a birthday party. I make a huge deal about birthday parties! I love everything about a birthday party-- the picking out the perfect theme, the cute invitations with the catchy wording and espically finding the one special thing that will make my party unique! So I am getting my list ready for Jeff and myself!

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment