Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


The picture above was taken just moments after Zach was born. I can well remember how I felt holding my new born baby and giving sweet kisses to my first born baby. It was the one of the most precious and bittersweet moments in my life and I will never ever forget it.

Being a Mom has become one of the most important jobs that I have ever had in my life. I love it more than anything in this world. I am very lucky to have the Mom that I have to instill the values of being a good Mom in me! I owe a lot to her. She formed me into the person that I am today and the Mom that I have become. Every girl should be so lucky!!

I wish every Mom in my life a very very Happy Mothers Day tomorrow. I am planning to spend my day right where my heart belongs...with my 3 Men!!

I end this with one of my favorite quotes about motherhood. I think that it really sums how it feels to be a Mom...

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- Elizabeth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment