Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Mothers Day Recipe

Today, Luke brought me a very special Mothers Day gift home from school. It was all wrapped in pretty pink and white polka-dotted paper and had a very special card that he made just for me. He opened it for me and it is a very special cookbook that includes recipes from each Mom in his class. It also includes a "special" recipe that Luke told Ms. Karen that I made for him. It was just too cute not to share...

Chicken Nuggets and Eggplant

"My mom goes to McDonalds to buy me Chicken Nuggets with fries and BBQ sauce. We leave and go home and eat. At home she cooks eggplant on the stove she puts it in a pan with salt and sugar mixes it up for 10 minutes then we eat it. I love it"


Is that not the cutest??? I have to say though, one little girl...her Mom can make Jelly Beans...she definitely must be Super Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment