Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Events

Whewww...time for Monday already?? Weekends just don't last long enough for me! Saturday, Luke and I got up early and left Jeff and Zach sleeping and went all over town running errands. We got breakfast at McDonalds and then went to the post office, Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, gas station, the pharmacy and Bu-Boncs (Le-Blancs) for flowers. Luke was great and was a big help in picking out flowers with me!! We spent the rest of the day cleaning house, planting our flowers and playing.

Sunday, we went to church and then out to lunch for Mother's Day. After, I took the best afternoon nap ever!!


This week, we will be very busy. Its Teacher's Appreciation Week at Luke's school. We got Ms. Karen as special gift yesterday from Luke. I have volunteered to make a salad for the teacher's lunch on Friday and also on Friday, I will be bringing treat rolls, cupcakes and juice boxes to Luke's school to celebrate his 4th Birthday with his classmates!! I guess I could also say that this week starts Luke's Birth Week! I know he is still too young to know what that is, but I do and I plan on teaching him all about it!! Tomorrow, Zach will be 2 months old. I am not sure where the time has gone, but its just passing right by me. He and I will be visiting Dr. Pat tomorrow for a check-up and 4 shots.

Hope everyone has a great week! Tomorrow I am going to do a special little post for Zach turning 2 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment