Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Noah's Road (A Special Request)

Several months ago, I was looking at my sister-in-law, Teresa, blog. She had a link on it to a Mom in Arkansas that had a baby in NICU and it asked that you please keep this family in your prayers. So I went to Kelly's blog and read it. It was so very sad. Her little girl was very sick and spent 3 weeks in NICU (if you would like to read her story, go to kellyskornerblog.com). After reading about her, I started keeping up with her blog, reading it almost daily. Almost each day, she has a request on there for another child to pray for. Last week, it was Noah. Noah is a 5 month old baby who on April 20th, was shaken by his babysitter. My heart just broke right then. I went to Noah's blog and read about him. I cried and cried thinking about this poor little innocent child and his parents and what they must be going through. Noah is in NICU and they are waiting on test results to determine the extent of any brain damage and if he will have his vision.

I am not sure what it is about this baby...I dont know if it is because I have a little baby, if it is because I have a baby boy that has beautiful blue eyes or if it is because I know how it feels to walk into the NICU and see your baby laying there...but I have become obsessed with this child. I think about him, pray for him and his Mom and Dad all of the time. I just can not imagine what they are going through and it just breaks my heart.

I am asking you to please visit his site, its www.noahsroad.com and please pray for him and his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment