Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Swappin' Germs

Everyone here at the Hubbard house has a cold!! Today, I took Luke and Zach to see Dr. Pat for their colds. 1 draining eye, 2 snotty noses, 3 red ears, 4 prescriptions and $72.00 later, we are on our way to recovery (at least they are, Jeff and I have to fend for ourselves with OTC meds). Luke picks up everything from St. Patricks and shares it with everyone in the house. As much as I try to keep him from Zach, its just inevitable that he is going to get it too! Dr. Pat is such a great doctor (she even lets me call her on her cell phone whenever I need to---how great is that???!!!) and she takes extra good care of my babies when they are sick.

Yesterday, I took Luke for his 6 month check up at the dentist...if anyone who reads this talks to him this week, be sure to ask him all about it! He will very proudly tell you that he has 20 teeth, 10 on the top, 10 on the bottom and NO cavities!! He was excellent at the dentist, which was a great relief for me!

I hope that everyone is having a great week. I do have one request, when you say your prayers this week, please mention a special intention for our family. I will not go into details, but I know that each and every prayer counts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment