Thursday, May 14, 2009

Projects

So tonight, I had a couple of projects to do. I did cheat though...read on...

Tomorrow is Luke's birthday party at school with his little classmates. (Here is where I cheated)...I ordered red and blue cupcakes from Wal-Mart and I sent my sweet brother-in-law all over Baton Rouge in search of the Spiderman toppers since Wal-Mart was out of Spiderman EVERYTHING!! And the greatest Nannie ever saved the day by bringing them to me!


Also, I had everyone I know save me toilet paper rolls that I stuffed with Luke's favorite candy...suckers, starburst and tootsie rolls and wrapped them in red tissue with red and blue ribbon and a Spiderman sticker and a cute label that reads "Thank you for celebrating my 4th Birthday with me---Luke" for all of his little classmates. He has already asked me if he can be the one to pass them out to his friends!!


Then lastly I made a 7-layer salad for the Teacher's Appreciation Lunch tomorrow at Luke's school. All of the teachers at his school are so nice and I almost sympathize with them for the job that they do, so me making a salad for them was the least I could do.


So now I am off to do dishes and bottles. I didn't officially teach Luke this week about the "Birth Week", so instead I guess we will do a "Birth Weekend", starting tomorrow and ending Sunday with his big party at home! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment