Thursday, July 30, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

Doesn't everyone just love a baby? Their sweet, cute, pudgy, have wrinkles and fat rolls and no one cares, they have that "baby smell" and that first smile will melt your heart to pieces.

Last week, my cousin Haynes and his wife Paige delivered Izabell Grace Garrett. Today, I got to see her in a picture for the first time. Sweet little girl...

Also, tonight at 10 pm our neighbors, The Carter's, are going to be induced for the delivery of their first baby boy. They are sooo sweet and such good neighbors and I know they are going to be great parents! Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers tonight and tomorrow. We certainly wish them a great, smooth delivery and a happy, healthy baby boy! I will be sure to post a picture of him, as soon as I can get my hands on him in a few days!

And what would my baby post be without a picture of MY babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment