Monday, July 20, 2009

Prayer Requests

I have been slacking on my prayer requests. I try hard to include one at least every week.

For Baby Izabella
Last night, my cousin Haynes and his wife Paige, delivered their new baby girl, Izabella Grace wayyy tooo early. She weighs a mere 3 pounds! (I think just one of Zach's legs weighs 3 pounds!) She is in NICU at Womans and I know for a fact that she is great hands there! BTW, new Mom Paige is doing great!

For Baby Graham
This morning on Facebook, my highschool friend, Toby asked that we pray for her friend, Melanie who lost a child this weekend. According to Toby, the baby was 7 months old, went down for a nap and did not wake again. They are conducting test to determine the exact cause. I can't even imagine (and hope that I never have to) what his Mother must be going through.

And lastly, just one special intention for someone in need. No details, just pray that God will help them thru the tough times they are facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment