Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop Recipe - Crawfish Pasta

Hey y'all! Today, I am participating in Kelly's Korner recipe blog hop.

Crawfish Pasta
1 stick of butter
1 chopped onion
1 chopped bellpepper
5-6 stalks of green onions, chopped
fresh parsley chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 package of cream cheese
small (pint size) of 1/2 and 1/2
crawfish tails (bagged with fat)
pasta (you can use any kind, I usually use bowtie or shells)

Saute' your holy trinity (here in South Louisiana, that would be your veggies!) in butter. Add crawfish tails, allow to simmer for 10-15 mins. Add soup, cream cheese and 1/2 and 1/2. Mix well, again allowing to simmer for 10-15 minutes. You can add salt, pepper, Tonys, tabasco to taste. In a separate pot, have your pasta boiling, cook until tender and drain. Mix pasta with sauce. I usually also sprinkle with a little parmasen cheese before serving. Serve with a big loaf of french bread and a sensation salad! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! My husband will love it - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. If only I could find crawfish in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crawfish but have never had it with pasta. This will be one dish I have to try! Thanks for sharing it on the Blog Hop.

    Carleen from Egypt Everlasting

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good! I saw crawfish in the frozen foods at Walmart but didn't know what we'd do with them. Need to try this.

    ReplyDelete