Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally Friday!

Another week has come and gone! I didn't have time to blog last night, sleep was calling my name, so I will have to catch up today.

Yesterday, Luke and Zach went to see Dr. Pat. They are both suffering from sinus infections but had clear ears and throats. Thank Goodness! 2 prescriptions later (and some strawberry flavoring) we are on the way to recovery. By the way, Zach weighed in at 17 pounds today! After their appointment, we went to one of my favorite places to eat...Que Pasa. And yes, here comes one of those "earth please swallow me now moments"...I ordered Luke a taco (meat and cheese only)...the nice guy brought our food out to us, Luke looked it over and said (quite loudly)..."Mom, what the hell is wrong with my freakin' taco??" YES, I almost died!

After our eventful lunch, I took Luke to visit with MawMaw Pat for the afternoon and Zach got to come with me to work! It was sooo fun! I loved having him there with me (and I just don't understand why he can't go with me everyday!).


MawMaw Pat made us a huge pot of one of my favorites, chicken spaghetti! It was delicious. Whittney and Zach came over for dinner too. And a congratulations is due to them, as they are expecting a little baby!! Below, you can see a picture of the two Zach's of the family!


Today, its a typical Friday evening in the Hubbard House. We had pizza for supper and are just chillixan' for the rest of the evening. Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!

One more thing, picture C won the most votes for the picture to be submitted to Baton Rouge Baby magazine. I am going to email it to them tonight. I will be sure to let you know if he gets published! Thanks for reading and voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment