Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend Events

This weekend, we packed TONS of things into 3 days! Thursday night, Jeff and I went to Cadillac Cafe in Baton Rouge to hear our neighbor/friend Chad's band play (check them out at www.truespin.com). They were awesome! We had "adult beverages", danced, laughed until 2 in the morning. WOAH! I haven't seen that time since middle of the night feedings! I am definitely sure that I am too old to be doing that again for a long long time!

Friday morning, Zach and I made groceries and ran some errands while Jeff and Luke did yard work. Then it was baths and in the truck and off to Chuck E Cheese. Luke found some coupons in the newspaper last week. So he promised all happy notes at school and we promised to take him. Let me just say, it was an experience that I am also good for another year on. Luke had a great time!





Friday night, Zach got his first taste of food (well, other than the ice cream his Daddy sneaks to him!) He had some applesauce and thought it was most delicious. I definitely think that he likes some groceries!


Saturday, we all got a treat and the boys slept until 9 AM. Now, I know that this doesn't sound like a big deal, but to me it was blissful! We spent the rest of the day outside playing and bar-b-quing. Jeff made us a delicious meal of ribs, chicken and sausage along with potato salad, baked beans and grilled corn on the cob. YUM!





Its Sunday morning now and I am still in my pj's and hope to stay that way all day! I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Summer is almost over now. Its only about a month before it will be time for Luke to go to his first day of Pre-K!

No comments:

Post a Comment